What Are Cookies?
They contain information about your navigation on our pages and retain only information related to your preferences.
Thus, this page is able to store and retrieve data about your browsing habits in order to improve the user experience, for example. It is important to note that they do not contain specific personal information such as sensitive or banking data.
Your browser stores cookies on your hard drive, but they take up minimal memory space that does not affect your computer’s performance. Most of the information is deleted as soon as you log out.
This page describes what information, how we use it and why we sometimes need to store these cookies. We will also share how you can prevent these cookies from being stored, however this may downgrade or ‘break’ certain elements of the site’s functionality.
– Provide, operate, and maintain our website;
– Improve, personalize, and expand our website;
– Understand and analyze how you use our website;
– Develop new products, services, features, and functionality;
The Cookies We Set
• Site preferences cookies:
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
• This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web. It helps us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as: how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
• Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
• From time to time, we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimizations our users appreciate the most.
This policy is effective as of March 2021.